Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy states how your Personal Data will be managed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) which aims to protect personal data of individuals.
This Data Protection Policy will give you an understanding of the purposes for which we may collect, use and/or disclose Personal Data. You agree and consent to MetaCircle International LLP (“MCI”) and our group companies, affiliates, associated entities, branches, subsidiaries and offices (collectively referred to herein as “MCI”, “us”, “we” or “our”) as well as our respective agents, authorized service providers and relevant third parties collecting, using, disclosing and/or sharing your Personal Data in the manner set forth in this Data Protection Policy.
This Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent which you may have previously provided to us nor does it affect any rights that we may have at law in connection with the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data. We may from time to time update this Data Protection Policy to ensure that this Data Protection Policy is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. If any material revision is made to this Data Protection Policy, updates will be published at our official websites. Subject to your rights at law, the prevailing terms of the Data Protection Policy shall apply.
Your Personal Data
In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data or information about you from which you can be identified either (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Examples of such Personal Data include:
- your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- your transaction related information, such as your credit card information; and
- information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, MCI may collect your Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit an application to us to purchase our products or use our services;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list including our eNewsletter subscription;
- when you interact with any of our employees (including customer service officers and front line service staff);
- when you access our website or perform an online transaction;